As the name suggests, “Rectal Insufflation” refers to introducing ozone into the body through the rectum. If you are new to ozone, this sounds like a very strange thing to do. However, oxygen (O2) has been infused rectally during surgery for years, since oxygen is easily absorbed through the walls of the colon. The same is true for ozone (O3). Rectal Ozone Insufflation is performed regularly in clinics worldwide and can also be performed in the home. There are many advantages to using Rectal Ozone Insufflation over all other ozone administration methods:
- Ozone experts around the world* believe that Rectal Ozone Insufflation is “95% as effective as Major Autohemotherapy”, which is the most accepted ‘blood’ method of introducing ozone into the body. (*Renate Viebahn (Germany), Dr. Robert Rowen (USA), Dr. Frank Shallenberger MD (USA), Silvia Menendez (Cuba).
- Rectal insufflation is painless and a minimally invasive way to use ozone in your home that is just as effective as the blood methods but requires no needles, no syringes, no blood, no discomfort.
- Rectal Insufflation requires only 2 to 4 minutes of your time whereas Major Autohemotherapy (the blood method) requires up to 40 minutes to complete.
- Rectal Insufflation can be performed by the average ‘homeowner’ and eliminates the need for the patient to constantly visit the physician. (This can be done most easily with the purchase of a personal home unit).
- Rectal Insufflation is done by filling a specially designed bag, with the ozone, and then deliver the ozone from the bag. We provide you with the bag and catheter.
Whole Body Oxygenation Therapy Rectal Ozone Insufflation
We’ve seen many times what we would consider a healing miracle by injecting ozone to damaged, painful cells of the body. Headaches, damaged arthritic necks, thoracic, and low back facet joints, pelvis, hips shoulders, knees, wrists, and ankles becoming painless within hours.
Even greater miracles can occur if we oxygenate the entire body. A very effective and the most famous way of oxygenating the body is using ozone in an IV administered technique called autohemotherapy. This is very expensive, takes near an hour of time, requires a doctor’s administration, and comes with risks.
Another technique that is 95% as effective and much cheaper with virtually no risks can be done by yourself. It is a rectal insufflation. A small catheter is inserted into the rectum. Then ozone is put into the large intestine from a bag you slowly squeeze out. The whole thing can be done in less than 5 minutes.
Oxygen stimulates growth repair and healing. Lack of oxygen in the cells of our body causes the cells to become sick, degenerate, and die. Ozone therapies are used to provide our body with an active, ready to use form of oxygen. Once in the body, the ozone breaks down into “ozonides” which contact anaerobic viruses, microbes, or bacteria that live without air or oxygen and then oxidizes them rendering them dead or inactive. Ozone also oxidizes diseased or deficient dying tissue cells stimulating repair growth and healing. The cells of the body can withstand this oxidizing treatment and recover where microbes cannot. Another form of oxidizing therapy is exercise – it shouldn’t take you long to find good evidence of the benefits of exercise.
The benefits of ozone are many:
- Stimulates the production of white blood cells which are necessary to fight infection
- Oxidizes and inactivates virus oxidizes and kills anaerobic bacteria
- Increased oxygen hemoglobin disassociation thus increasing the delivery of oxygen from the blood to the cells of our body
- Oxidizes and degrades chemicals
- Increases red blood cells membranes distance ability thus enhancing their flexibility and effectiveness which improves circulation
- Increases interferon used to fight infection
- Increases the antioxidant enzyme system which scavenges excess free radicals in the body
- Accelerates the citric acid cycle which is the main cycle for liberation of energy from sugars
- Ozone therapy is increased tissue oxygenation stimulating repair growth and healing for patient improvement
What Is the Scientific Basis for Bio Oxidative Therapies?
Ozone medicine is based on the belief that the accumulation of toxins in the body is normally burned up by the process of oxidation – a process wherein a substance is changed chemically because of the effect of oxygen and breaks the toxins down into carbon dioxide and water and eliminates them from the body. However, if the oxygen system of the body is weak or deficient through lack of exercise, environmental pollution, poor diet, smoking, infection, or improper breathing our bodies cannot eliminate them adequately and the toxic reaction results in the toxic buildup that can lead to fatigue while a wide range of disease can result with poor oxygenation of the body.
What Diseases or Ailments Cannot Be Helped by Stimulating Cells Tissue Or Organ Function By Oxygen’s Healing Effect?
Here is a list of conditions that are benefited by oxygenating the body. This is by no means all-inclusive. We also do not claim to treat or cure these conditions. We treat the body with oxygen and have seen the body respond favorably.
- Heart and blood vessel disease
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Cerebral vascular disease
- Stroke and memory loss
- Cardio arrhythmias
- Reynaud syndrome
- Temporal arteritis
- Cluster headaches
- Pulmonary disease, emphysema, asthma, bronchitis
- Epstein Barr virus
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- HIV infections
- Acute and chronic infections
- Bacterial infections
- Migraine headaches
- Macular degeneration, glaucoma
- Colitis diverticulitis, Crohn’s disease
Contraindications for use:
We will supply the IV bag and rectal catheter as well as the ozone at the proper concentration and the proper amount for you. Many patients who have seen life-changing results have made the decision to purchase their own equipment so that they can do it themselves from home.
With this therapy (or any other really), we do not heal or cure any specific disease. We are simply helping to oxygenate the body.